Thursday 14 May 2015

Asphalt Nitro

Asphalt Nitro is here!

I’ve been playing Asphalt for absolutely ages, and if you’re like me then you’ll be getting excited everytime there is a new Asphalt game out. Gameloft has just released “Asphalt Nitro”, available exclusively from the Gameloft Store. It’s currently on a “discounted price” of $2.25, after which it’ll go back up to $5. Just from initially playing this game it’s pretty impressive. Just take a look at the official trailer below.

What seems to be even more impressive is that this game is only 15MB– that’s right! For that kind of size, it’s really impressive what Gameloft can manage to do. It runs pretty well on my Moto G, but I can’t help but feel that it feels like a “Step back” from Asphalt 8. The graphics are good, but they’re only good “for the game size”. I feel that Asphalt 8 had better graphics, and I would’ve perhaps liked to have seen a larger file sized game and a smaller sized game. But still, it’s impressive how they’ve managed to put something so complex into such a small file size.
You can download Asphalt Nitro by clicking here: http://www.gameloft.com/android-games/asphalt-nitro/. It’s currently exclusive to the Gameloft store, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it heading on the Google Play Store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment